Tuesday, March 12

Passion For Promarkers Challenge Blog Sponsor

Clearly Besotted Stamps are very proud & excited to be sponsoring the hugely popular Passion For Promakers Challenge Blog this week so do join in if you can!

Here's a little card I've made using Going Places....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Going Places' / Tools - Spelbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'; Memory Box Dies 'Puffy Clouds'; Provocraft Embossing Folder 'Swiss Dots' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

There's just so much to do & so little time to do it in, but you know what?....I'm loving every minute of it!

Enjoy your day :) x

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Steph, love your bright balloon

Anne

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous card Steph, and congrats on sponsoring this week!

Marlou McAlees said...

another beautiful card Stephanie, love the circle cut with cloud behind it :) congratulations on sponsoring passion for promarkers this week :) xxx

Alanna said...

This is super cute.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Love this.....
Fabulous...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a fabulous card. I love the design and wonderful colours of the balloon
Sue xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Such a lovely card and yes there should me be more hours in one day.

Colleen said...

Another fabulous card, Stephanie! Love your clouds inside! What a clever idea to emboss with an embossing folder before cutting! I will have to remember that trick...!!

Caryn said...

Fab card - love the dotty clouds!

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card Steph, love the brightness of the balloon against the white.
Kim xXx

Louise B said...

Great card. Love the balloon.

Katiejane said...

I've been umm-ing & aaa-ing over this set,I may have to join in the challenge and try my luck!
Your air balloon card is super cute! Great design with the apperture too.
Enjoy your week Stephanie.
Katie xx

Stamping in Pink said...

Hello Stephanie - another gorgeous card - love tha tlitle hot air balloon and the clouds - very elegant and beautiful!
Wanted to pop over to say thank you. You left me a lovely comment on my #2 mother's day card. I was going to come over here and thank you after I had posted it because your creations are inspiring me to experiment more with style - so the fact that you like what I made - now that is awesome, as our American friends would say! thank you so very much hugs Karen