Thursday, May 23

Let's Get Together Soon

There's nothing better than meeting up with friends for a gossip over a cup of tea and (lots of) cake!

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'My Cup of Tea' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'My Cup of Tea Die Collection'; Lil' Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Squares'

I asked the children last night what they wanted to do during their half term next week and they both replied 'go stay at grandma's'....charming!  Look's like I'll have lots of free time to meet up with friends for tea and cake ;) lol

Have a wonderful day everyone! x

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely card Steph and love the addition of your little buton

Anne

Anita said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and layout!
Hugs, Anita

Marlou McAlees said...

love this card!!! just gorgeous :) xx ♥

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful card...love the kraft stitched square and sweet tea pot. Enjoy your crafty time while the kids are at grandma's.

Alanna said...

What a lovely card. I'm wishing I would have ordered that set now.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful card Stephanie I just love this set.

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card.
Grandmas are always best!!!

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, love these die cuts and the colours used work so well.
Kim xXx

Tasnim said...

ooh! Love the black and red combination! It really stands out against the kraft!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my, this is so sweet! I love the black and red on the kraft...that sweet bow and button on the side of your cute little tea pot, just fabulous.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous card Stephanie and I had to smile at your comment on what your children said! Hugs Susan x

jintyoo7 said...

So lovely, Stephanie :)
Enjoy your "free time"!

~amy~ said...

awesome card!