Friday, August 2

August Release Teaser Time Day 2

Well I finally finished the new Karin Slaughter book (I'm a big fan of gory crime thrillers!) so I spent the entire day yesterday making samples for this months release, nothing like leaving it to the last minute! lol

Sky's The Limit....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sky's The Limit' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sky's The Limit Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Simple Stripes'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sky's The Limit' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sky's The Limit Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sky's The Limit' & 'Many Messages'

So Sweet....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'So Sweet' & 'Tasty Treats' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'So Sweet Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'So Sweet' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'So Sweet Die Collection'

For more fabulous teasers, please stop on by the following Design Team blogs, prepare to have your socks knocked off! lol:


I'll be back tomorrow with more to share so please join me then if you have a spare moment or two - I promise not to keep you long ;) x

22 comments:

Gillian R said...

So much stuff I NEED to have. Cloud dies and ice creams are a must have for me

Anja (scrappie) said...

Those ice cream I just gonna have. You have been very busy beautiful cards as Always. And I'm a big fan of Karin Slaugther too.

Kathy W said...

All of these cards are wonderful, but I simply love the first ones made with The Sky is the Limit. You have such incredible CAS style; thanks for the inspiration.

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous cards - I love e ice cream card with the striped background - so seasidey! And the chocolate flake - genius!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabulous cards.... Cant wait to see all the new designs.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Viv said...

Why don't I just give you my purse and you can take out what you need when a new release comes along! Ha Ha!! xxx

Feebsy said...

These new stamp and die sets have quickly gone to the top of "my must have list". Really loving them.

Feebsy
xx

Kara said...

adorable! lovin' those ice cream sets!

Rema said...

These cards are way too cute! Love the ice cream cones...

Sandra said...

fun cards!
refreshing.
Sandra ltb

cm said...

Absolutely adorable cards to showcase your new release! Day-brightening!
c

Craftilicious said...

:-D Your designs are just too tempting!
Tara

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a wonderful selection of cards. I can see I am going to love this new release as much as all your others.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Wow Stephanie you have certainly been very creative! These are all stunning and the new stamps and dies look marvelous! Susan x

Tracey said...

Love Karin Slaughter books! Which one were you reading??

Love your cards today!! Amazing as always!! xx

Tracey McNeely said...

All of your cards and all those of the team are brilliant! I love the half kite on the second card and the ice cream cone? Yum!

Cornelie said...

The last book of Karin Slaughter I didn't finish....never happened before!
Your're cards are so great. I LOVE kites, really great every time, and the ice creams, yummmie!!
Great cards!

Debby Hughes said...

Such happy, summery eye candy! The 3 cones card just kills me :)

Barb said...

These are fabulous Stephanie! Your second kite card reminds me of the kite that got away from me as a kid lol Love your CAS style!

Kim Y. said...

These are beautiful, Stephanie!

Ted said...

I think I may be in trouble with Sky's the Limit! :) I've been needing some "sun rays" on a smaller scale for lamps, etc. :) Yikes... yes, in trouble, I am! (Yoda)

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful teasers - the cards are absolutely delightful :)