Sunday, August 4

August Release Teaser Time Day 4

It's day 4 of the August teasers (thank you for sticking with me!), I will be revealing all the stamps and dies in full on the blog tomorrow but until then, here are the last of my samples!

Remember....
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Remember' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Remember Die Collection'; Lil' Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Circles'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Aida'

I made this card especially for DT Michelle who has been unable to join us with the teasing this month because she is quite poorly - get well soon sweetie!....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Remember', 'Many Messages', 'Background Builder' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Remember Die Collection'

Just My Type....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just My Type' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Lil' Inker dies 'Stitched Sentiment Flag'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just My Type' & 'Basic Chevrons'

Basic Alphabet....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Basic Alphabet' & 'It's Your Birthday' / Tools - Simon Says Stamp Dies 'Small Folded Banners'

Many Messages....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Many Messages', 'It's Your Birthday', 'Basic Stripes' & 'Framed Sentiments'

I'd love for you to pay the following Design Team members a visit for more marvellous inspiration:


I hope you've enjoyed all our little peeks enough to come back tomorrow for the full reveal - see you then! xxx

33 comments:

Neets B said...

Just fab hunnie, I love all the bright colours you use and your style is unmistakable :) xx

Cornelie said...

Oef, great poppies. Love them! Nice cards again. Great job!!

The Crafty Laydee said...

All gorgeous cards Stephanie-i really LOVE the poppies:)
Nessa xx

claude techer said...

magnifiques cartes !!!

Melodie said...

All cards are so fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Gillian R said...

Love love love those poppies

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous cards and designs Stephanie
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!! These are so beautiful. I particularly love the poppies and the card you have made for Michelle is so special.
I hope you have a good Sunday
Sue xx

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous cards Steph.

I know Michelle will love her card ir's beautiful.

I love those poppies and aim to be first in line when the shop is open tomorrow!

AuroraDawn
Xxxx

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for my beautiful card Stephanie, it's even more prettier in real life. All of your other cards are gorgeous too, looking forward to play when I'm better xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Every one is nicer than the next fabulous creations as always

Ali xx

Feebsy said...

Wonderful cards, I'm really looking forward to the new releases!

Feebsy
xx

Marianne said...

Fab as ever. Love, love, love

Anja (scrappie) said...

Great cards once again love those flowers can't wait for the complete reveal.

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS inspiration, can't wait for the rest of the parade :)

Susie Sugar said...

So many more beautiful cards Steph ....you and your DT girls and guest have shown your new products off wonderfully I've loved seeing all the creations
Enjoy your Sunday
Hugs Susie xx

Tracy Ercole said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie, I think my favourite of the whole release. x

Mette said...

So excited about this new release. Would be awesome if I can place my order tomorrow as it's my birthday hehe.

Hugs, Mette

Stamps and Paper said...

More tempting samples Steph just love 'em all

Anne

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!!! absolutely stunning Stephanie, i'm adoring these poppies :) look forward to seeing everything tomorrow xxx ♥

Alanna said...

I love all your cards and love the new typewriter set and the poppies look fabulous.

Too bad I am on a spending freeze. :(

cm said...

Fantastic series of cards, each one showcasing wonderfully your new release! So excited to see what you have in store for tomorrow! Please add my "get well soon" wishes to Michelle, too! Have a great Sunday!
c

Tracey said...

Amazing cards as always Steph!! xx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

can not wait for the full reveal!!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Brilliant and inspirational Stephanie! Susan x

Sandra said...

wonderful cards - love the poppies.
Sandra ltb

Mary-Anne V said...

I've been enjoying the peeks this week...love these flowers today.

craftvithme said...

These are fabulous Steph!

Waiting for more DT inspirations!!

Can't wait to see the stamps on your store :)

Karen B said...

Gorgeous poppies Stephanie and the new many messages and alphabet look lovely. So it's just gone 7am on Monday morning and nothing's up yet - hope the release is soon

Karen x

Viv said...

*sigh*. I'm going to go NUTS trying to choose my next stamps and dies. They are ALL amazing. (The Poppies are a no brainer though)! THEY are the first on my list!
Your card for Michelle was guaranteed to brighten her day Stephanie. Poor lamb. I'm so glad she's on the mend. See you for the release tomorrow! xxx

José said...

Love these Poppies and matching dies, can't wait for the new release!

Monique said...

Very nice cards you all have made.
I want to make them too.

So, HELLO!!! where are you :-)
I'm so curious and I want to order!!!
hahahaha.
When you place it into the shop??
So I can order them :-)
I love your stamps and dies

Greets Monique

Barb said...

Gorgeous samples yet again! Aside from your fab stamps and dies, you are a talented card designer...I'm only 73% jealous though ;)