Wednesday, November 20

Birthday Cards

Here are a couple of birthday cards I sent out earlier in the year (& forgot to share!)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Tasty Treats', 'It's Your Birthday' & 'Basic Chevrons' / Tools - Spellbinder Edgeabilities 'Classic Scallop'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Blast Off' & 'It's Your Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Blast Off Die Collection'; Provocraft Embossing Folder 'Seeing Spots'; Lil' Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Circles'

I am bowled over by all your Christmas entries for this month's challenge and I am getting so much inspiration from them for my own Christmas projects (could that have been my motivation for setting this challenge? lol) - thank you!!

Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by :) xxx

17 comments:

Tracey said...

I am loving both of these Steph! Incredible cards as always!! xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Both are great Stephanie.

Tracy Ercole said...

Great cards, thanks for the inspiration. X

scrappyjacky said...

Both are gorgeous.

cm said...

The people you sent these two must have been happy dancing with joy when they received them! So gorgeous, and inspiring! Love visiting here, as I always come away smiling!
c

Alanna said...

Both cards are darling but I especially love that cupcake one. I'm leaning more and more like I need that set.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful, striking cards as usual Stephanie - love 'em both. x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards, such beautiful designs and wonderful colours.
I am always inspired when I visit your blog.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are both fabulous Stephanie how can you forget them! Susan x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely both card Steph. hugs, Helena

Barb Ghig said...

I love both of your cards, Stephanie! The soft pink frosting on your first card is perfect with the lovely scallop border and sentiment! Your 2nd card is spot on for a 7 year old with the fun rocket, and I love the bold yellow dots in the background! So cute!

Lindsey said...

Loving all the cards you've been sharing lately. I realize these are from your files, but I'm so glad that you have had time lately to create just for fun. You are brilliant to take December off. Can't wait to see all the Christmas goodness you have in store...the bug hit me early this year and I'm already in full holiday mode, too. Crossing my fingers that my stamps will arrive in time for me to play along with your Christmas challenge. :)

Anita said...

Both very pretty cards, as always!
Hugs, Anita

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Two fabulous cards..... Love that cupcake......
Enjoy your day....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Cris said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the different styles ;-) xx

Victoria said...

oh oh oh these are both lush Steph, I'm stopping for a lurk around to see your latest creations.
Love
Vic
xx

Gemma said...

Loving both cards sweetie...they are fabulous!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma