Thursday, November 28

From Our Family To Yours

A couple more Christmas cards done and dusted, at this rate I should be done by....next Christmas ;) lol....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Signature Christmas Additions', 'Basic Stripes' & 'Holiday Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Signature Christmas Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're A Hoot II', 'Let It Snow', 'Merry Little Christmas' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'You're A Hoot Die' & 'Let It Snow Die Collection'; Spellbinder Edgeabilities 'Classic Scallop'

I'm starting to feel a little bit overwhelmed with the number of items on my list of things to do but I'm sure I'm not the only one ;)

Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

16 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Stephanie, I love the designs, colours and that owl is so cute.
Take care,
Sue xx

Neets B said...

Fab cards hun. I love that you've used the owl with the Let it Snow, works really well. I still haven't started mine yet!!! Yikes!

Alanna said...

Lovely cards. Good luck with the to do list.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So clean, cute and fun. Love them. Think panic sets in with most people once you hit the end of November and yikes it's not that long! Take care. xx

cm said...

Fabulous cards, Stephanie! I love the wreath, which I already have, and I'm soooo excited about In Stitches heading my way! Hope the 'panic' settles down...remember, one step at a time...Have a great Thursday!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Both suh gorgeous cards, thanks for inspiring once again!

Karen Petitt said...

Too many lists and not enough time for any of us lol!
Gorgeous cards, love the owl and her hat xx

Linny said...

Love these little cards. My stamps arrived yesterday, thank you. Excellent service. I only ordered Tuesday! xxx

Cindy Lovell said...

These are both beautiful! I just love how you dressed up the owl...adorable!!

Barb Ghig said...

Your first card is so lovely, and your penguin is too CUTE! Getting all of your cards finished in time can be a daunting task, but I'm sure you'll find a way...your cards are always so pretty too, Stephanie!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These are fabulous Stephanie! We all get there in the end I guess!! Susan x

jintyoo7 said...

Haha - very cute. Love the touches of red!
I think being "overwhelmed" comes with the season :(

But it looks like it is "full steam ahead" for you!

Judith said...

A very pretty wreath! The winter owl is just cute!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Such a pretty wreath and how clever to use that owl.

Susie Sugar said...

Both fabulous cards Steph
Hugs Susie x

Gemma said...

Oh i love these Steph and what a fabulous idea of combining 'You're a Hoot' and 'Let is Snow' stamp sets...may have to pinch your idea lol

hugs and xxx
Gemma