Pages

Monday, December 23

Lots of Love

I couldn't sleep last night, my body clock is messed up with all the late nights wrapping presents, so I whipped up a couple of simple Valentines Day cards....

Stamps - Love Hearts & Alphabet Basics Upper / Dies - Love Hearts Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Black Twine

Stamps - Love Hearts & A Little Sentimental / Dies - Small Frames Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Natural Twine; Button

I'm cleaning the house today, which is the last thing on my list of things to do.  As from tomorrow, I can put my feet up for the next two weeks whilst my darling husband takes care of everything...cooking, cleaning, keeping the children and guests entertained - E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G! Hooray :D

I know you must all be very busy at the moment so thank you very much for taking the time to visit my little blog :)

Stephanie xoxo