Thursday, January 9

I Love You Rain or Shine

I'm feeling slightly frazzled today, the response to our January release was completely unexpected (but hugely appreciated of course!!).  I am very embarrassed by how empty the shelves are in the store at the moment, I have no excuses (no good ones anyway!), I just have to hold my hand up and admit that I took it easy in December but will pull my socks up starting now!

Here's a little card I made yesterday (to wind down)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'April Showers' & 'Love Quotes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'April Showers Die'

Thank you very much for all your wonderful comments below, the randomly selected winner this month is Anita of My Papercraft World :)

The Key To My Heart Die Collection is now available in the store, apologies once again for the delay, I will automatically refund shipping costs for anyone who orders them, having previously purchased the stamps - hope that makes sense!

I would love to crawl into bed right now but I had better re-order some stamps....see?  I'm pulling my socks up ;) lol xxx

18 comments:

cm said...

Cheering and applauding the success of your release (although we knew it would be, because your products and service are AMAZING!!). Your card here is darling; love the umbrella and the cascading hearts are simply adorable, especially the glittery ones!
c

Anna Orsmond said...

Ordered the dies for the "Key to my Heart" stamp set and somehow a couple of other things ended up in my basket... how did that happen?? ;-) Love your products and so pleased for your success. take care Anna x

Alanna said...

Darling card Stephanie. So glad for your success.

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Both pretty & gorgeous! Love this clean and simple style.

yvon said...

Love it.
Hugs, Yvon

vickiscraft said...

Well I think you must have had sparks flying from you Steph judging how fast I received my goodies from you....lol! :O

xx

Mette said...

Absolutely fab card. Love the colours.
I wouldn't worry about empty shelves - means we are crazy about your collections :).

Hugs, Mette

PS: was playing with April Showers too yesterday. Results not photographed yet due to work hehe.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of colours, hugs Pops x x

Carole x said...

Lovely card x Thanks for my lovely stamps and dies arrived safely xx

Louise B said...

Lovely card. They are my favourite colours. Received my stamp set today. Thanks.

Karen B said...

Lovely card Stephanie - and sooooo appropriate with the weather we're having at the moment!!! Just went and ordered the Key to my heart dies before they sell out as well! Hoping Say it in Style will be back in stock quite soon???

Karen x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card and colours. Looking forward to the restocks! Susie x
Ps - really, really loved the thank you card and tag in my order - so lovely to feel so appreciated and I appreciate the time you took to make them xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

I love this. You are entitled to a break sweetie

Ali x

Anja (scrappie) said...

Lovely card Stephanie and don't worry we will order anyway.

Merry said...

Love your card...that added twine is just perfect. Great to hear sales going so well, unsurprisingly. :-)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a charming card, Stephanie! I love all the pretty hearts cascading down from the sky...so pretty!

I'm so happy for your success, and I hope you're not feeling too badly...you deserved a few weeks off with your family for the holiday. Please let us know as soon as the stamps and dies are available...I'm wasn't able to order 'Say it in Style'.

Thank you so much for the update!

Lindsey said...

You are adorable! I love reading your posts. I'm so thrilled for you. :) And can I just say that this card is one of my favorites! Can't get enough of the fonts in your April Showers set.

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is gorgeous hunni...another stamp set added to my ever growing list lol
hugs and xxx
Gemma