Sunday, January 5

January Teaser Time Day 5

It's an extra day of teasers this month and the last one before the full reveal tomorrow, as usual the nerves are kicking in - eeek!

Here are the last of my samples for this months release....

Supplies: Stamp - Clearly Besotted 'Basic Numbers' & 'In The Frame' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'In The Frame Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Geometric Style II', 'Say It In Style' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Geometric Style II Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In The Frame', 'Leafy Accents' & 'Flower Arrangement' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad 'Bundle of Joy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'In The Frame Die Collection', 'Leafy Accents Die Collection' & 'Flower Arrangement Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In The Frame' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad 'Bundle of Joy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'In The Frame Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In The Frame' & 'Flower Arrangement' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'In The Frame Die Collection' & 'Flower Arrangement Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Simple Stripes'

I'm sure you will agree the Design Team have been incredible this month and have worked their little socks off to create the most amazing projects!  They received the stamps at the last minute so I told them not to worry about making anything....they never listen to me *rolls eyes* LOL


Thanks a million for joining me these last few days, I hope you've enjoyed looking at the samples as much as I've enjoyed making them :)

Happy Sunday! xxx

27 comments:

Gillian R said...

These are gorgeous Stephanie, looking forward to the full release tomorrow.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Another gorgeous selection of cards Steph...can not wait to see the release in full tomorrow, its gonna be hard to choose which to buy first unless the lovely hubster gives in to me fluttering me eyes at him and gives me a few extra pennies lol
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Mandy said...

love love love...how do you come up with so many amazing ideas all in one go? I really want to pack all these release sets in my case and take them on holiday with me! Think I might be over my weight limit though, as I'll need my big shot, paper cutter, inks and the list goes on ! xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Don't think I'll sleep tonight Stephanie with all these teasers spinning round my head! Perfect cards and can't wait for the full reveal. x

Margaret E said...

Good luck for tomorrow Stephanie - the new release looks amazing as usual! Your cards are brilliant.
All the best for 2014 I am sure that it will be another sensational year for you. xx

Susie Sugar said...

As always gorgeous samples and I can't wait for your full reveal tomorrow
Hugs Susie x

Katie Berberich said...

Just gorgeous Stephanie. No doubt it'll be another awesome release.
Happy New Year!
Katie xx

Barbara Murphy said...

beautiful cards!

cm said...

Another stunning collection of cards showcasing what will be an amazing release! Hope you ordered plenty, because these will be flying off the shelves! Fabulous!
c

Feebsy said...

Oooh another exciting teaser, I'm really looking forward to seeing the full release!

Feebsy
xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards. I love the designs and wonderful sunny colours, just what I needed to cheer myself up!
Looking forward to seeing the full reveal tomorrow, I don't think you need to be nervous at all!
Sue

Jackie said...

Another fabulous range of cards, Sephanie. I'm so looking forward to the release tomorrow xx

Judith said...

You have done a great job of designing this month' new stamp sets! I think you don't have to worry, the release will be a success, I am sure!

Louise B said...

Love the cards. Looking forward to seeing the new release.

~amy~ said...

EXcellent!

Anja (scrappie) said...

The release will be a succes as always Stephanie so don't worry. Love what I have sen thusfar great cards once again.

Mette said...

No need for nerves sweetie. As always you you know what makes us stampers happy. Love this new release so it's a good job I finally got a permanent job. I can feel a spending spree coming lol.

Hugs, Mette

Sandra said...

agreed - wonderful!
Sandra ltb

Cindy Lovell said...

Stunning cards,Stephanie!! They all look amazing!!! I'm so excidet...and i just can't hide it...lala! :) Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabulous cards... Love the new stamps and Dies... Cant wait for tomorrow
Hugs Sylviexx

Barb Ghig said...

Another great set of cards, Stephanie! I really can't wait for this release to be available to us...there goes my budget!!!

Merry said...

All beautiful cards with wonderful colours....I especially like the card with the circles.

Alanna said...

Great cards Stephanie. I'm hoping to be able to swing an order this month.

Lindsey said...

These are some of my favorite cards ever, Stephanie! I think this entire release needs to make its way to my home. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Michelle said...

LOVE, love, love these cards! Looking forward to the release!

vickihawkinsblog said...

Oh my, amazing cards ladies!! xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Another sensational release. Stunning samples as always.

Just catching up as I've not been about much my mum isn't so good at moment :(

Mwah

Ali xx