Tuesday, July 1

July Release Teaser Time Day 1

Happy Tuesday and thank you for joining me at the start of this month's Teaser Time!  Before I go on, I'd just like to mention that there will be NO release (or challenge) in August.  I have decided to take a little break...if you can call keeping two young children entertained for 10 weeks 'a break' ;) haha!  There will also be no challenge this month but it will be back to business as usual come September :)

Right, now that's out of the way I can continue with the job in hand!  There will be five new stamp sets with four coordinating die collections and four standalone dies being released on Saturday 5th July at 10pm BST (UK time) and here is a little glimpse at what's in store...

All Occasion Sentiments:

Flight of Fancy:

Journal It:

Simply Quilled:

Sweet Rose:

I really can't tell you how grateful (& delighted) I am to have Jen Nelson of The Tiny Blue Butterfly joining us this month, it's no secret that she is one of my absolute favourite designers!

Once again, I'd be so happy if you would follow me, Jen and the super Design Team over the next few days - we have lots to share!  Thanking you in advance and have a great day :) x

12 comments:

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Uhu, looks to be a very tempting release....once again! :o)

Lisa aka Myran said...

It's like Christmas every new month here :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh No more temptation...
BUT I don't care. Just love it.
So glad you've got Jen on the team this month too - love her style.
Sarah xx

Rebecca said...

Looking forward to the release Stephanie, I'm sure it will be amazing as usual. Don't blame you taking a break over summer- hope you get to enjoy yourself with your family! Rebecca x

Jen said...

love ya xxx

Susie Sugar said...

They look amazing as always ;) x

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh,this is going to be another amazing release!! Can't wait to see more Sneeks!!:)

Karen B said...

Gosh Steph, looks very tempting.......AGAIN!!! Credit card is standing to attention!

Karen x

Judith said...

Time to celebrate -it's July Release Teaser Time (-:
I am exited!!!

Thordis said...

Can't wait to see the release! I'm sure it's going to be amazing like always :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow looking good and Jen is amazing. Good choice.

Kim O'Connell said...

I have been admiring your stamps for quite some time, but DT commitments prevented me from being able to design with them. Now that my schedule has lightened, I have some freedom to design with other things. CBS is on my wish list! I have been waiting for this release!