Thursday, July 3

July Release Teaser Time Day 3

Remember I mentioned yesterday (and on a million other occasions!) how much I love butterflies?  Well if you're not keen on them then I don't think you're going to be very impressed with today's cards lol...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Quilled' & 'All Occasion Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Simply Quilled Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Quilled' & 'Flight of Fancy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Simply Quilled Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Quilled' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Simply Quilled Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Flight of Fancy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Flight of Fancy Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'All Occasion Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Butterfly Duo Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Little Sentiments' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Butterfly Duo Die Collection' & 'Frame Mat Die'

As always, the Design Team are on top form, you really don't want to miss the array of fabulousness they have to share with you today:


The children are now on their summer break so I'm delighted the sun is shinning (fingers crossed it will shine for the next 9 weeks lol).  Bike riding and picnic in the park scheduled for today, hope you have a delightful Thursday too! :) x

P.S. Many of the out of stock stamps and dies will be back in time for release night.


25 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply gorgeous Stephanie.
How you think up all these fabulous ideas amazes me every month.
Love your style.
Sarah x

Maggie said...

I think you have done it again. Wonderful new stamps and dies and can't wait till Saturday. Actually quite relieved you're not going to have a new release in August! xx Margaret Col.

Cornelie said...

Nice, nice, nicer then nice ;-))

Anja (scrappie) said...

Ohhhh gorgeous as always I think I have to cancel my holiday over two weeks i rather play woththose new stamps, lol.
Vacation starts here in about one week and the weather is nice hope it will continue the next 9 to 10 weeks. Enjoy!!!!!

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Gorgeous look!

Judith said...

It's so creative to use the leaves as butterfly wings!

cm said...

Awesome to the highest degree here, Stephanie! I'm loving this release immensely and yes, another sell out guaranteed! Your cards dazzle and the creativity of the stamps/dies is beyond impressive! WOW!!
Hugs~c

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous designs, Stephanie :)

Sue said...

WOW! A Stunning selection of cards and soooo many items to add to my wish list. I love them all!
Sue xx

Craftyfield said...

Simply Quilled is such an original concept! I recognised the look before I knew what the set was called...

Chitra Nair said...

Wowwww!!! Beautiful cards, love the Quilled designs...

Jill said...

Fabulous stamps Stephanie! Looking forward to placing my order!😃

Louise said...

each and every card is so lovely x enjoy your summer break with your children.

Tracey McNeely said...

Another day of beautiful samples!

Rema said...

Love the quilled images Steph!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

Vicky xx

Lisa aka Myran said...

I don't know how you come up with all these amazing stamps but I'm really happy you do :)

Sue McRae said...

The quilled images are simply delightful and I love the elegance of the butterfly dies.

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh my,Stephanie...WOW!! I LOVE this release!! And i love how you used your new Set's! Stunning cards!!

Karen Petitt said...

Love them, love the fact that you can use different shapes to stamp your butterflies! Absolutely fabulous! Karen xx

Louise B said...

Love the images and sentiments. 9 weeks, I thought 6 weeks was bad enough!

Maye M.L said...

Butterflies, love them, even have them as my symbol of growth as a person. Beautiful preview, Stephanie.
Looking forward to the full release. Cheers!

Claire Boyd said...

Quilled stamps .... GENIUS !

Mary J said...

These are all so gorgeous and love the modern originality of the new stamps!

Carola said...

WOW, Stephanie, so many gorgeous cards! I love how you arranged the pretty butterflies in those pretty colours. And the quilled designs look also great and I like how you created a butterfly with those stamps.

I hope you had a great day with your kids in the park.