Saturday, October 18

Thank You For Your Kindness

I hope you're enjoying your weekend :)  I had to take my car into the garage this morning (a regular occurrence now it's getting on a bit!) which is never any fun - I'm trying to convince my husband that it would be more economical if I got a new one but he doesn't agree lol  He has suggested that if I want a new car I should perhaps get a job that actually pays - cheeky monkey!!

Anyway, enough of my domestic disagreements (and believe me, Dean and I have many arguments domestic disagreements lol), here are a couple more cards from my card making marathon...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Thinking of You' & 'Sweet Rose' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Thinking of You Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

I don't really like this following one but thought I would share it anyway...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Take Good Care' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Take Good Care Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Right, I'm off to browse the internet now for a new car...a girl can dream right? ;) lol xxx

19 comments:

Marianne said...

you have made some beautiful cards again Stephanie.
domestic disagreements....who has them not......
Here we have a saying " it's quit where the wind never blows"
So far I have enjoyed my weekend, the wheater is great and my hubby and I have had a hotstone massage, a gift from our children.
Have a great weekend Stephanie.

Alanna said...

Beautiful cards. Sorry to hear about your car problems. Never fun.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful cards! hugs, Helena

Louise said...

great cards and good luck with the car hunt...i'm sure you'll be able to persuade him :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the images and beautiful sentiments.
I can certainly relate to having domestic disagreements!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sue xx

LE Designs said...

Gorgeous cards as always Stephanie. Don't know why you don't like the second one- it's stunning xx

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful cards! My favorite is the second one :)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful cards...pretty colours on both of them ...Joolsx

Elaine said...

2 beautiful cards, think you deserve a new car just for making those beauty's lol

loulou said...

Gorgeous cards. Don't give up the new car idea. Try the "new cars are safer'

Sazzle Dazzle said...

2 super stunning cards as always. I get so excited when I see you've posted on your blog. They are always full of spectacular brilliance. Sarah xx

jintyoo7 said...

Two VERY lovely cards, with gorgeous colouring!

Good luck on the new car mission ;oP

Cindy Lovell said...

I love both of these cards!! Love the doily on the first one and my favorite color purple on the second one!! Beautiful...as always,Stephanie!! :)
Your husband seems to be a very funny guy!! ;) hehe
I wish you good luck!! :)

Cheryl H said...

I love both of them and am going to case them when I have crafty time again! :D

Susie Sugar said...

Lol dreamy girl hope you found a new car 😉
Lovely cards beautiful
Sadly didn't get a chance to join in your challenge (or any challenge for that matter) just been so busy , but you got some wonderful entries ..... Must try harder next month
Hugs Susie xx

icardeveryone01 said...

Well I love them both... AND I have wonderful news: I won a Ellen Huston $25 gift card at The Runway Challenge and quickly spent it on a few Clearly Besotted Christmas lovelies!! Though, my heart still yearns for a few more... at one time my husband had joined yours in the "get a job" arena... I just ignore him...happy wife, happy life thing...
=] Michele

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards dearie.Your poor card, I can totally see where you're coming from, hubby's just don't get it.hang in there. I'm sure you'll get him on side soon.hugs x

Maxine Baker said...

These are real pretty.
I hope your car problems are now solved x

lee woo said...

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. See the link below for more info.


#kindness
www.ufgop.org