Sunday, November 30

From Our Family To Yours

I ventured back to my craft table after an absence of two weeks and found it really hard work to make anything half decent, in the end, this was the best that I could do lol...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Most Wonderful' & 'Holiday Sentiments' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories '6x6 pad 'Cosy Christmas'

I'm feeling very lethargic at the moment, which is not good considering the clock is now ticking...only 25 more sleeps until you know what!! lol  Have a fabulous Sunday :) x

11 comments:

Neets B said...

I love this, Steph. Really classy card. I've been sitting here for about 4 hours and not made anything yet, just browsing blogs instead. Can't find my mojo today :( xx

~amy~ said...

Well, I love it.

icardeveryone01 said...

Really love the background paper! Your sentiment just pops off the card...
=] Michele

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!!!

Anja Curvers said...

Great, great card love it.

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful card! I love the paper and of course the pretty sentiment!!
Have a great sunday!!

Carole said...

I'd hate to see your worst then!...this is lovely!

Debbie said...

Wow, loving your card dearie, hope you're feeling brighter soon.hugs x

conil said...

Well if you don't think this is terrific, I'm in deep trouble because I do.

cm said...

Excuse me, but did you say you couldn't come up with anything "half-decent"? From what I see this is full-on decent; in fact, it's full on gorgeous, classy and elegant! A most marvelous Christmas card in every way, Stephanie (and you 'must' listen to your elders - like me, very much your elder - on this *grin*)
Hugs|c

Maxine said...

Pretty card Stephanie. I really like it.
I hope you're feeling better today, & haven't caught the awful bug that's doing the rounds.