Thursday, January 1

January Release Teaser Time Day 1


Happy New Year!!!!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, as always, I'm sad it's all over and struggling to get back to normality.  No time to wallow in post-holidays self pity though, first of the month means it's Teaser Time!

There are eight new stamp sets, with six coordinating die collections being released on the 5th and here are a few little peeks to hopefully capture your interest...

Baby Shower:

Bon Voyage:

Child's Play

Flowers & Flourishes:

In Print:

Je T'aime:

Recipe For Love:

With Sprinkles:

I am extremely happy to have the wonderful Anita Bowden of Neet & Crafty Guest Designing this month, I know she's going to be amazing - she always is :)

I have to be completely honest and admit that I'm not sure what (if anything!) the Design Team and I will be sharing with you over the next few days...oh what a well oiled machine Clearly Besotted is - not LOL  I will however, be extremely cheeky and ask that you check in on us anyway, you never know, we may pull something out of the bag last minute ;) xxx

25 comments:

Neets B said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to guest design with you again, I can't wait to share my samples. Still working on them today, it's not just you that leaves everything until the last minute ;) Fabulous release, I now your fans are going to LOVE these sets xxx

Jane said...

Looking forward to seeing the makes!

kanda said...

Happy new year to you.
Can't wait to see more and I guess I'll be parting with a few of the pennies Santa left me xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh now I just can't wait to see what's in store! Don't know how you do it Stephanie but these look AMAZING. xx

Carol said...

Happy New Year Stephanie...what tantalising sneak peeks! Carol x

Sue said...

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Stephanie, looking forward to seeing the new release.
Sue xx

Elaine said...

Ooooh can't wait to see more. And I'm sure I will be blown away by everything the Dt shares as I usually am. Happy new year xx

scrappyjacky said...

Happy New Year to you.

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Bugger......I should have waited with my order. Oh well, it is just an oppotunity for even more new goodies ;)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Cant wait for the new releases... And all your and the DT's Inspiration
Hugs Sylvie
Happy new yearxx

Susie Sugar said...

Happy New Year !!
Nice little tease you've given us Steph
Look forward to seeing more ;) I'm excited
Have a lovely day
Hugs Susie xx

БаНдИтКа said...

Happy New Year!!
can't wait to see more....

cm said...

Happy New Year, Stephanie! The peeks of your new release have given me a much needed smile and fabulous spirit boost, following the sudden loss of my father on Dec. 30th. I'm looking forward, immensely, to what you and your team will be sharing in the next while. No worries about being 'organized'; stopping by for a visit 'just because' is always on my agenda!
Hugs~c

Judith said...

I don't doubt that we customers of Clearly Besotted Stamps will be ever disappointed of you or your design team.
The sneak looks good again (-:

Happy New Year to you and your family,
Judith

mandie x said...

Hi stephanie, lovely sneaky peeks means lots of new goodies heading my way. They will cheer me up after all my tests :) happy new year to you and the family x

Jen said...

xxxx

Jessica Strider said...

Ooh, love these teasers.

Claire Boyd said...

These have really whet my crafty appetite.... can't wait

Asha said...

Happy New Year, Stephanie. Love the sneaky peek... you've just cured my post holiday blues! :)
hugs, Asha

Carol Cel said...

looks interesting -- can't wait to see more

Mary-Anne V said...

These peeks look great!

Anja Curvers said...

Happy new year to you and yours and I know we won't be disappointed you always rock the stamps the team everything.

Crafty Math Chick said...

YAAY! Can't wait for the fingerprint stamp set! :)

Pop's Cards said...

Shoot now I have seen these grrrrr :0) your such a bad influence :0)) hugs Pops x

SharonCJS said...

Hi Stephanie, I've been away for a while but now I'm back lol - loving the teasers - can't wait to get my hands on the Flowers and Flourishes. Happy New Year.