Thursday, February 5

February Release Final Teasers

I've waited all morning for some decent warm lighting before taking pictures of my final batch of cards but it looks like the sun is on strike so this was the best I could do...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches: Easter' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches: Easter Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches: Easter', 'Diagonal Stripes' & 'Many Mini Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches: Easter Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilitles 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Wild Thing' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Wild Thing Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

I think you'll agree with me wholeheartedly when I say that the Design Team have been outstanding this month, but they're not done yet so do stop on by and send them my love while you're at it ;)


I will be back very soon, with the full February Release Reveal, and I'd be extremely happy if you could pop back and take a look - see you soon (hopefully!) :) x

16 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Full of Easter and spring like yumminess. So thrilled you found time to create. Can't wait for the full release. x

Carol said...

These are so cute Stephanie. Carol x

Anja Curvers said...

Oohh now I have that song in my mind. Great cards and I love the easter cards. I will be back soon......

Jackie said...

I'm really looking forward to the release this evening and hope I can make it back in time to grab the stamps I want :)) xx

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable...love those cute animals and spring theme.

cm said...

Oh my...your teasers, along with those of your DT, are pure delight! So excited to see the reveal!
Hugs~c

kanda said...

Super inspiration, can't wait to see the reveal xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the image, colours and fabulous designs.
Sue xx

Michelle Short said...

Love these, Stephanie! Great designs xx

Elaine said...

These are gorgeous xx

Debbie said...

Really fun cards with a stylish spin on them.Cute too.hugs x

Elizabeth S said...

Fantastic new stamps and dies. Lizzie xx

kendell said...

Thanks for sharing your products and cards they are appreciated.

sheila said...

Beautiful so cute xxx

Debby Hughes said...

Cutest cards on the block :D

Cindy Lovell said...

Wonderful cards,Stepanie!!!
I can't wait to get my new goodies!! :)
Have a fabulous weekend!!