Sunday, February 22

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Sunday, I hope you're having a lovely relaxing weekend!  Dean is simultaneously ironing the children's uniform and helping them with their homework, ready for school tomorrow...he's use to sitting back and just giving all the orders at work so I figure it makes a nice change for him - I'm all heart aren't I?! ;) LOL

Here are a couple of cards I made last week...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower', 'It's Your Birthday' & 'Laugh Out Loud' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower Die Collection' & 'It's Your Birthday Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sketched Blooms' & 'Fabulous Fuchsias'

I had better rejoin the family before it dawns upon Dean that there are no benefits whatsoever from being married to me! lol  Thank you for taking time out of your weekend to pay me a visit, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! :D xoxo

18 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful cards love the simplicity thank you for the inspiration crafting hugs xxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous cards as ever Stephanie and good to hear your hubby is so hands on!
xx

Neets B said...

Two beauties, Steph. And what a great idea to combine all those sets on your first card, would never have thought of that. Can't wait to get inky with my new sets, nearly got my crafty space back! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

These are beautiful Stephanie :) xx

Stella said...

Fantastic Stephanie
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Beverley said...

Two beautiful cards, I especially like the floral one. Longing for Spring to arrive here in the North East! Wow, you have Dean well trained! Lol! I think Karl has forgotten what an iron is let alone know where it is kept! Lol! Have a wonderful Sunday :) Hugs Bev x

~amy~ said...

sooooooo sweet!

cm said...

Way to set your husband to 'work'; I'm especially impressed that he irons! Your elephant birthday card is sheer delight (apparently I need to order more sets *grin*) and your floral thank you is lovely. You've brightened my Sunday immensely!
Hugs~c

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, I love your designs and beautiful colours.
Enjoy the rest of the day!
Sue xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

your floral thank you is lovely and your elephant birthday card is soo cute! hugs, Helena

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, these are both simply stunning, :0)) Pops x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Two fabulous cards...stunning as always
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cindy Lovell said...

These are both so pretty,Stephanie!!
Have a great evening,
Cindy

Susan said...

Stunning cards Stephanie!
Hope Dean doesn't need you to remind him what a fantabulous wife and mother you are xxx

Melodie Hunt said...

Lovely cards showcasing your gorgeous products, Stephanie XxX

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

I just found your blog and walked into the world of Clearly Besotted stamps. :) Gorgeous stamps and gorgeous-er (if that were a word!) cards!!
- Tricia

lee woo said...

I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words. See the link below for more info.


#hug
www.ufgop.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org