Tuesday, February 17

May All Your Dreams Come True

I though it was about time I posted something on my poor neglected blog!  Not entirely happy with this card, but I suppose when you 'force' yourself to stamp, the results aren't always that pleasing ;) lol...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Dandelion Dreams'

The children are on half term break and I am without a car (loooong story) which is proving to be tricky!  Luckily my new car is being delivered tomorrow (Dean finally caved in a couple of months ago!), and not a moment too soon because cabin fever has well and truly set in and if I hear 'Mummy I'm bored' one more time I think I may lose the plot completely lol

Happy Tuesday, I hope you have a wonderful week :) xxx

12 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Pretty card,Stephanie!! Happy to see you crafting!!
Glad your new card will arrive tomorrow!! I hear you,on the Mummy,i'm bored part!! ;)
Have a great day!!

vickiscraft said...

I like your card Steph even if you don't! Oh dear I know that feeling too, hope you make it safely to the end of the week....lol

xx

I Card Everyone said...

Continues to be in the top three of my all-time favorite stamps, Stephanie... wish it were in stock on occasion =]

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Ohhh I love the way that red pops out!

Ruthich said...

If you're not happy with that, there's no hope for me!! Really nice. I like the grey and red. Feel for you with the kiddies. Thankfully mine are small enough either to still nap or be happy with making pancakes - or eating them...

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Bless you Stephanie - cant' imagine loosing my wheels ... I got a new one last week and trying to get used to it - it's much smaller than the last one but more economical of course! Enjoy yours when it arrives. Love your card - always so perfect. Enjoy the half term week too. xx

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

heather gilmour said...

Have a wonderful week too! Hope that everything with your car will be ok!
Very stylish card, looks really great!

Bromley Carpet cleaners

worrywort said...

I love the simplicity of the card and the great colour combination.
I hear you with the 'bored' comment although one of mine is in Uni and the other is in Switzerland with her Physics class and perversely, I really miss them!

Stella said...

Love this card. Have a good week especially when your card arrives. Waiting patiently for Laugh out Loud stamps to come in stock !!

cm said...

Stephanie, your card really is stunning with the wispy dandelions paired with the bold pop of red! Elegant! Cheering your new car's arrival (remedy to boredom on the horizon)! My husband bought a 'new' used car, so I get his old one; far from 'new,', but 'new' to me!
Hugs~c

Melodie Hunt said...

The red 'pops' beautifully on the soft, muted background. Dandelion Dreams is going onto my wish-list :-) Hope you've all been enjoying half-term ;-) XxX