Monday, March 2

March Release Teaser Time Day 2

Sorry I'm a little bit late this morning, for once I actually have a valid reason for my tardiness...although I shouldn't be too pleased about that, what with the reason being a trip to the minor injuries department with Jasmine, who almost lost a fingernail 5 minutes into her school day!

Anyway, no more squeamish chitter chatter (lol), here are my teasers for today...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just Darling', 'Sentimental Type' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just Darling' & 'Sunburst' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Just Darling Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just Darling', 'Diagonal Stripes' & 'Sentimental Type' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Just Darling Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sunburst' & 'Sentimental Type'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sunburst'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sunburst' & 'Say It In Style'

I am super excited to see what the sensational Design Team ladies have come up with today, paying them a visit always leaves me in such a good mood!


That's all from me today but I will be back tomorrow, please join me if you can, but in the meantime - have a great Monday! :) x

26 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Absolutely STUNNING Stephanie! xx

Michelle Short said...

PS) I hope Jasmine is ok!

Judith said...

Poor Jasmine...

Beautiful cards, Stephanie!

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Love the Just Darling stamp set!

stamping sue said...

beautiful cards.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Yiming said...

Lovely cards Stephanie, love the sunburst background and the colour combo. Hope your wee girl is ok.

sheila said...

Stunning cards happy crafting xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous cards....
Hope Jasmine is ok...made a tummy go funny just thinking about it!

I Card Everyone said...

Not even thinking about that mishap... ewww. Fabulous cards, just what I needed looking out on all this snow!
=] Michele

Danielle said...

These are gorgeous Steph! I hope Jasmine and her finger are ok.
Hugs, Danielle x

Sharon said...

Fabby cards, as always xSharonx

Melodie Hunt said...

Beautiful cards, Stephanie ... can't wait to see the full sets.

Ouch!! I do hope Jasmine's finger isn't too painful now, poor little lass XxX

Anne said...

These are all so beautiful! AND they say that Spring is on it's way!!!! Poor Jasmine, BIG HUG Jasmine, get better soon!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Each one simply stunning. Hope Jasmine's ok, poor girl. X

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Ohhh I'm such a sucker for flowers!

KT Fit Kitty said...

These look fabulous!

Maxine said...

Such a gorgeous array of colourful cards Steph.
I hope Jasmine is ok, bless her x

Julie Brusman said...

Beautiful cards, what a great way to show off your new release. Look forward to seeing more. Thank you for sharing your talents.

Craftyfield said...

Flowers are always a winning combination!

Taunya Butler said...

Your cards are beyond beautiful and cool! They delighted me - gorgeously done and just so much chic and trendiness to them!! You scored big with these cards!! You are talented!!!

cm said...

Your poor little girl! Hope she's okay! Your cards: as always, classy, elegant and just all-around amazing! In awe...
Hugs~c

Lindsey said...

Sending hugs to Jasmine! Poor thing! I hope she is okay. These flowers are gorgeous...love how you popped them up on some of the cards, and I also love how you cut the patterned paper you created into strips on your second to last card. So excited to see these products in full.

Jo Nevill said...

Oh no, poor Jasmine. I hope she is OK today although very sore I expect. Lots of cuddles for her.

Your cards are stunning Stephanie, I love how you have layered the flowers. It certainly is a fabby release and I'm thrilled to be joining you all again this month x

Teri Wilde said...

Gorgeous cards!

Neets B said...

Steph, these are all adorable. Your whole post is a splash of Spring! I love the different ways you've coloured those daffs too, LOVE! Hugs and best wishes to Jasmine too xx

Ginny said...

Your cards are SO exquisite!! Fabulous flowers and sunbursts! They bring a huge smile to my 'frozen' face (it's way too cold here!).