Wednesday, March 4

March Release Teaser Time Day 4

I'm back with the last of my teasers today and I can't thank you enough for dropping by to have a look...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'So Tweet' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'So Tweet Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'On Your Day', 'Diagonal Stripes' & 'Say It In Style' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'On Your Day Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'On Your Day' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'On Your Day Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'On Your Day' & 'All Occasion Sentiments'

There are no words to express the deep gratitude I feel towards the Design Team and Guest Designers every month, they truly elevate the products to dizzying heights, as you will see if you pay them a visit today:


It's world book day tomorrow and as usual I have left it until the last minute to whip up some costumes for the children, inspired by 'Where The Wild Things Are'...hmm...not an easy task - wish me luck!! lol

Have a fabulous day, if you have a spare moment in your schedule tomorrow, please pop back for the full reveal :D x

16 comments:

Maggie C said...

Hello Stephanie. Well, I've checked out the teasers every day and think this is one of the best releases ever. I just love the 'on your day' and also that little bookworm is so sweet. The design team have been amazing. Credit card at the ready for tomorrow night! xx Margaret

sheila said...

What a beautiful set of stamps the cards are so lovley as always crafting hugs sheila xxx

Marianne said...

I'm loving what I've seen so far, and your first card is just adorable. Love the happy spring colours.

Judith said...

I am totally in love with the So Tweet Collection!
Very nice cards, Stephanie!!!

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous set of cards, I love the images, sentiments and wonderful die cuts too.
Sue xx

Cornelie said...

Nice cards, especially like your little bird!

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous cards, the first one is very cute too...

Maxine said...

All so beautiful, & I'm supposed to be being good this month!
I hope the costumes are all done & you get Ro relax tonight xxx

Ruthich said...

It's so nice to see so many different cards from the same sets. They're really nice. Can't wait for the reveal!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Cant wait till tomorrow night... Fabulous cards...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Cindy Lovell said...

Your cards are so pretty!! Love these new Sets and how you used them!!

Melodie Hunt said...

Fabulous cards, Stephanie ... I love the colour combinations XxX

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie. I love the colour combinations you have used, I must use more colour! xx

Debbie said...

So beautiful.xxx

Ruby N said...

wow these are so cute!!!!! love the bookworm ones :D

Elaine said...

Amazing cards love them x