Friday, July 3

July Release Teaser Time Day 3

Isn't it funny how a little bit of sunshine can put you in such a good mood?!  I am really feeling the love at the moment, for anyone and everyone lol  I hope the sunshine (& my good mood!) lasts for as long as possible :D

Here are my latest offerings, I do hope they make you smile...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Birthday Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'I Love Sunshine' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Birthday' & 'Laugh Out Loud' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Birthday Die Collection' & 'Laugh Out Loud Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Simple Life Dots & Stripes' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Magnolia Blooms' & 'Miniature Floral Collection' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Magnolia Blooms Die Collection' / Other - Tim Holtz 'Mini Distress Inks' & Sakura 'Koi Water Brush Fine Tip'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Magnolia Blooms' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Magnolia Blooms Die Collection'



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Magnolia Blooms' / Other - WOW Embossing Powder 'Bright White'

The Design Team ladies are undoubtedly still on top form today, so if you want to give your eyes a treat, please pass through and say hello:


I'll leave you to get on with your day now, thank you for stopping by!  Please do go forth and spread the love (told you I'm in a good mood - annoying isn't it?  Please don't let it put you off coming back! tee hee), and I bid you the most wonderful day possible :D xoxoxoxo

25 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Fun animal balloons and beautiful florals!

Jill Norwood said...

Incredible cards! The balloons make me smile!!! And the card set is stunning!

cm said...

What a fabulous set of cards, Stephanie! The animal balloons..oh my! Simply awesome!!
Hugs~c

Brandi R said...

Great cards! LOVE those balloon animals....way over the top CUTE!!! ♥

Ruthich said...

Wow! The heat embossing on that bright card is gorgeous and those balloons make me really smile! Xx

Tami Babcock said...

Mission accomplished - made ME smile. :)

Judith said...

The Balloon Animals, aren't they designed by your daughter?
I think, this is a great release again!

Denise Bryant said...

The balloon animals are absolutely delightful, and the floral designs are gorgeous!

Anja Curvers said...

Those balloon images are so, so cute and those flowers it's great, great like Judith said this is going to be another awesome release.

Linda said...

Beautiful cards.

Cindy Lovell said...

All of them are so beautiful,Stephanie!!I am in LOVE with these Set's!!!!
A fabulous day to you and your family,
Cindy

Craftyfield said...

The balloon animals are clever and fun. Great inspiration from all the DT.

conil said...

Have to have those balloon amimals and the mini florals. Have to.

Cornelie said...

Oh these balloons ;-) ...and the leaves are so beautiful. Always a mix of cute and beautiful I like very much. I said it again. I am fan!

José said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie

Mandy said...

Another lovely set of cards Stephanie! xx

Brenda Lee said...

I'm in an OK mood...it's too hot here in Seattle to be in a good mood...LOL!! Temps are in the 90s and most of us here don't have AC. seeing these cards did improve my mood a bit. I'm loving everything I see. Each card is amazing. Can't wait to see the full stamp sets. Have a safe and happy 4th!!

Paperscissorsglitter said...

The animals have turned into balloons! How cute. Love them and love the ideas.

Jayne x

Linby said...

Jasmines designs look wonderful-well done to her. Love the other cards too x

Mette said...

Wonderful cards Stephanie. You give so much inspiration and ideas :). Roll on release day lol.

Carola said...

Great cards, Stephanie. Those balloons are just cute and make me smile. And the flower cards look very elegant.
For me it's actually too hot to really be in a good mood *lol*,I prefer cooler temperatures.

Pam said...

Those animal balloons are so fun and the florals are beautiful.

Michelle Short said...

Great cards, Stephanie! I especially love the last three - gorgeous colour combos xx

barbara macaskill said...

Oh my!!! LOVE them all!!! The Miniature Floral and Magnolia Blooms are GORGEOUS!! TFS!

Elaine said...

Speechless these are FAB x