Sunday, August 2

August Release Teaser Time Day 2

I had completely forgotten how long it takes to photograph my cards, and then edit and watermark the pictures...I've been at it all morning and now I'm exhausted lol

Here are the first of my samples for this month, I hope you like them...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha Die Collection'; Spellbiners Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha Die Collection' & 'Shaker Shapes Square Hello Die' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Pad 'Enchanted' / Other - Lucy Abrams Sequin Shaker Mix 'Cherry Blossom'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cute As A Bug' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cute As A Bug Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers; Glitter

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cute As A Bug' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cute As A Bug Die Collection' & 'Decorative Edges Shallow Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Craft Asylum 6x6 Paper Pad 'Meadow Street' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cute As A Bug' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cute As A Bug Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad 'Bundle of Joy Boy Dots & Stripes' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

I have a sneaky suspicion that the amazing Design Team ladies have knocked it out of the park today so if I were you, I would dash over there asap ;)


Thank you very much for your visit today, as always I am extremely grateful!  Have a lovely Sunday, and if you haven't yet seen it, I would highly recommend Disney's Inside Out...I bawled my eyes out on several occasions, much to the amusement of my husband, siblings, children and their friends - nothing like embarrassing yourself in front of an audience ;) xxx

Edit: Katazyna Ewa - I always use Tsukineko Memento Luxe Pigment and Tsukineko Versamagic Chalk ink pads - thanks for asking :) x

33 comments:

Michelle Short said...

GORGEOUS cards, Stephanie! I love the bright colours on the aloha cards and the bugs are so cute! My favourite is the bee card! :) xx

Keren Baker said...

These are gorgeous! Love the first big, bright and bold card particularly! Thanks for having me join you x

Ruth said...

Wow! Colour alert! Makes me want to pop over to Hawaii. Looks set to be a fabulous release! Xx

sheila said...

Beautiful samples happy crafting xxx

Debbie said...

Oh my, I'm loving all these cards Stephanie, the bright bursts of colour are amazing. Inspiring. Hugs xx

Karen Ashbrook said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, just love your samples. Karen x

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just can't get over how many cards you can whip out -- it' so fun visiting at release time :) Off to hop~

angela pike said...

I so love all your work and I'm so excited about the new release thanks for the sneak preview :)

amnse said...

Lovely designs-really whetting my appetite for the new stamps!

rian said...

ohhhhh what a nice cards, I love the new stamps.
hugs rian

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh,amazing job,Stephanie!! All of your cards are beautiful!!!
Have a great sunday,
Cindy

Virginia Lu said...

These are BEAUTIFUL samples! Love the new stamps!

Yvonne C. said...

Beautiful cards!! Cute as a bug is adorable!!

cm said...

Oh my...a whole lot of "delightful" happening here today, Stephanie! The flowers are lovely, the bees are darling, the bug simply too cute! Mega-watt smile in seeing these!
Hugs~c

Katarzyna Ewa said...

Love it all, but the flowers are stunning. Can you tell me what kind of ink you used?

The Crafty Pink Girl said...

Stephanie these are amazing samples, I love them all lol..well done on this fabulous release.

Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl

Elaine said...

What amazing samples !! 😍 love those cute little bugs x

Mandy said...

Yet another amazing collection of cards Stephanie, absolutely love them all. x

Rebecca INKorporated said...

Absolutely love these! Yell your sister she Rocks!!

Hannah said...

Oh, such beautiful cards. Those images and colours make my heart sing! :-)

Chitra Nair said...

I am loving it all... Those bugs are so super cute....

Piali Biswas said...

Gorgeous cards!! Loving the new release!!

Diane Jaquay said...

OMG those bugs are adorable, and the flowers are so pretty!!

Ainslee Nolan said...

These are beautiful cards!

Brenda Lee said...

Fantastic cards! I love the bright and happy colors you used on the flowers. The buggies are DARLING!!! The Inside Out movie is on my list of movies to watch. Glad to get a good review from you.

Linda said...

Wow Stephanie the colours are divine! Love those gorgeous hibiscus flowers.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oozing with gorgeousness again Stephanie!
Love the cute bugs now ... roll on Wednesday!

loulou said...

Beautiful cards. I love the bright summery colours.

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous cards and fabulous images! Thank you for the inky edit - I was wondering too!

Maye M.L said...

Fantastic work, Stephanie. These images are incredible. Thanks for answering the question about the inks. I am in need of some good ink pads. It is amazing that you get such crisp and even results with these solid images. Cheers!

Isha Gupta said...

Love the new stamps and dies Stephanie and your cards make it all so tempting....wanna get some soon :)

Patty said...

WOW WOW WOW!! Your editing & posting & watermarking were well worth the effort in my opinion!!! Stunning cards!!! NEVER worry about embarrassing yourself in front of your family/friends by showing your emotions watching the movie!! I used to try to hide that!! I guarantee you some of them wanted to soooo badly, but were holding back with great effort trying not to be that person & so jealous that you could be!!!

Katarzyna Ewa said...

Thank you for your edit :) I just come back to read it. I never use this inks. Colours are incedible positive. Can't wait to use them. :)

hugs
Katarzyna Ewa or Katarina or simply Kate ;)