Tuesday, September 1

September Release Teaser Time Day 1


Oh my, I cannot believe how quickly the summer has gone by and already I'm dreading the children's return to school next week, I always feel so lonely those first few days!

We have, and are discontinuing a huge number of our products (hence the sale), the reason for this being (and I know you're all sick of me repeating this so I apologise in advance lol) Clearly Besotted is a teeny tiny company run from the study (also teeny tiny!) in my house and because of this, we literally have to make room for new products by discontinuing existing ones.  In addition to this, my sister Jenny will be taking over the day to day running of the business because, as previously mentioned, my husband has joined a new company and his role now involves extensive international travel so I have to free up even more time for the children.  At the moment Jenny pretty much does the lion's share (I just take all the credit!) so I doubt very much any changes will be noticed ;) lol

Okay, enough of my waffle!  I'm hoping you're here because you're interested in what's coming up this month so here is a little taster of the nine new stamp sets (seven with coordinating dies) being released in September...

Arctic Animals 4x6 stamp set:

Believe 4x6 stamp set:

Eye On You mini 3x4 stamp set:

In Stitches: Autumn 4x6 stamp set:

Little Elves 4x6 stamp set:

Little Things mini 3x4 stamp set:

Tiny Trees 4x6 stamp set:

Warm Solutions mini 3x4 stamp set:

Woodland Kisses 4x6 stamp set:

I cannot express in words how happy I am that the magnificent Maureen Plut is back on board with us after her little break - I never considered Moe as having ever left, the door was always well and truly propped open!  Also joining us this month is a huge talent in the crafting world, I literally went on my hands and knees in full begging mode to secure the one and only...Yoonsun Hur of Rejoicing Crafts - yipppeee :D

As always, I hope you will join me, the formidable Design Team and our sensational Guest Designer over the next few days as we showcase the September products :) xxx

Edit: Huge apologies for any disappointment Titta, moving forward, we have no plans to discontinue any more products :)

15 comments:

Jane said...

Looks very exciting x

sheila said...

Love the little teasers believe & mini things is on my wish list already
Thank you for the wonderful sale products looking forward to my parcel
Hugs Sheila xxx

cm said...

Welcome back, Stephanie, and the smile I'm wearing in seeing these peeks is of the mega-watt variety! Minis...love minis! Excited to see what you and the "Formidable" DT have in store to dazzle and delight us!
Hugs~c

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love seeing the sneak peeks! Very excited about it! I'll go check out your discontinued items sale!

Maureen said...

I'm so excited to be back, Stephanie! These new sets are so fun :) ox

Denise Bryant said...

lovin' these teasers!

Titta said...

Are all stamp sets on clearance being discontinued? If so, it looks like I've missed out on a couple of sets I was definitely planning on buying this Fall. It would've have been great to have a little advance warning of this so that I could've pushed my budget. Maybe you could consider scaling down the new releases to be able to keep some of your older sets around longer?

The Crafty Pink Girl said...

I'm so excited Stephanie, like I am every month.. you always come up with something special. YAY!!!

Hugs Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

Ruth said...

Yay, can't wait for the new release! It all looks fab. Also it's great to hear that Yoonsun has joined the team. She is fabulous! Keep going, please, if you need any help electronically and at a distance me a shout - anything to help you keep going. Your my main source of stamps!!! :)

Cornelie said...

See you tomorrow ;-)

scrappyscrapbookin said...

I just found your stamp company last month and I just love your stamps, they are high quality and I get a perfect stamp image every time. Clearly besotted is quickly becoming my favorite stamp company.

Carola said...

Stephanie, I can't believe that it's time again for another release. Time just passes (too) quickly! I very much like the teasers and as every month I can't wait to see the full release.

Enjoy the last days with your children before they have to go back to school!

Diane Jaquay said...

Loving these sweet peeks!!

Maxine said...

Loving this.I can't believe how quick the month has gone already!

Yoonsun Hur said...

I am so happy and honoured to be part of this amazing team in September!! Thank you so much for giving me the wonderful opportunity!! xoxo