Sunday, November 1

November Release Teaser Time Day 1


It's our final proper release of the year and here is a little glimpse at the nine stamp sets (five with coordinating dies) that are on the way...

Birch Background mini 3x4 stamp set:

Birch Background II mini 3x4 stamp set:

Eat Drink Be Merry 4x6 stamp set:

Merci Beaucoup 4x6 stamp set:

Nutty But Nice 4x6 stamp set:

Peace On Earth mini 3x4 stamp set:

Petite Plushies 4x6 stamp set:

Playful Pooches 4x6 stamp set:

Sweet Sentiments Plus 4x6 stamp set:

There is also a small assortment of standalone and word dies to complete this months collection.

I am super, super (and a third super for good measure!) thrilled that the exceptionally talented Yoonsun Hur is joining us again this month, she is undoubtedly one of my top crafting crushes!

No small talk today, I've returned to old habits and was up all night creating this months samples so I'm utterly exhausted - serves me right ;) lol

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, please drop back tomorrow, I can't promise tea or cake but I can promise more November teasers lol  See you then (hopefully!) xxx

17 comments:

sheila said...

So cute is the nutty but nice teaser that's my favourite looking forward to launch day happy crafting xxx

Marianne said...

You really are a tease with these tiny glimpses, but your Nutty or Nice made me chuckle...

Judith said...

How exciting... !!!

Ruth said...

Can't wait as usual.... Setting the alarm and making sure I'm not going out :) xx

cm said...

Oh, you're such a tease...anticipation amped up! The Birch tree minis...swooning already!
hugs~c

soxsmitts0 said...

Cant wait to see these, especially the stand alone word dies...karen

Neets B said...

Squeeeee! I can't believe it's that time again. These look wonderful from the sneaky teasers, Steph. Now, it's Matt's birthday on 5th so I'll have to make sure we book an early table for dinner so I'm home in time for 10pm! lol I'll offer to drive too, I'll need a clear head haha xx

Susie Sugar said...

Looking Good !! And I love the new sentiments xx

lorraine john said...

That sneek peek of the sentiments looks just perfect and the stand alone word dies sound like something I need!

Vanessa Amann said...

I think this release will be as great as the others! But how could it not?! I guess I choose already my favorite stamp sets. Thank you one more time Stephanie <3

MD said...

Oh dear, I think I need all of them. That's just with one teaser as well...

angela pike said...

Getting excited again ....cant wait to see whats out this month x

vinita jain said...

Great excitement!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Birch AND PUPPIES?!!! YES PLEASE!!! Sign me UP!! <3 <3 <3

Carola said...

I can't believe that it's already time again for another release. The teaser looks very promising, as usual, and I look forward to seeing the full release as well as your samples.

Lindsey said...

Tingling with excitement. You had me at birch trees.... Hoping you get lots of rest soon!

loulou said...

Looks like another fun and fabulous release.