Monday, January 4

January Release Teaser Time Day 4

I'm sharing the last of my teasers for this month, I really hope you like them (I particularly enjoyed making these ones!)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Some Birdie Loves You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Some Birdie Loves You Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Some Birdie Loves You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Some Birdie Loves You Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Some Birdie Loves You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Some Birdie Loves You Die Collection' & 'Shaker Shapes Star & Heart Die Collection'/ Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'/ Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Labels Thirty Five'/ Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy' & 'My Valentine' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy Die Collection' & 'My Valentine Die Collection' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMagic Dew Drop 'Red Magic' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bots' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bots Die Collection' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bots' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bots Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Labels Forty One' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bots' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bots Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

And of course, please visit the following lovely ladies for more marvelous inspiration:


And that's me done samples-wise, I hope you haven't found the cards to be as bland as the narrative lol  I will be back here at the same time tomorrow with the full reveal and it would be really nice if one or two of you could be here fore it ;)  Thanks in advance and I hope your day is as pleasant as it can be! xoxo

17 comments:

Ruth said...

I'll be here and at 10pm with my credit card number and my finger poised.... I have my sets already picked - they are really sweet this month!!! Xx

loulou said...

Not a bit of blandness. Fabulous cards. I love those robots - cuteness overload - definitely!!

Michelle Short said...

More cuteness! Love them! xx

sheila said...

Cute are the frogs cute robots happy crafting xxx

Chitra Nair said...

I love those birdies... Your cards are all so amazing and awesome release this month...

amnse said...

More lovely sets! Love the frogs!

Barb said...

Such adorable images, Stephanie! Love each and every card!

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my those are All soooo darn cute!!! I really love the mini bots!!!

Brandi R said...

Absolutely DARLING! Love the sweet critters and those mini bots are just too cute! ♥

Karen said...

I love, love those frogs,so cute. All of your cards are perfect.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

awesome release in this month and fabulous all cards!

Victoria H. said...

Oh what cute cards!! I just adore these stamps and need them all!

Diane Jaquay said...

OMG, the cuteness just doesn't stop, those birds are so darn ADORABLE (just like EVERYTHING else in this release!!)

Sharon Tate said...

i'll be here at 10pm :)

Eva said...

Awesome cards!!! Thanks for the inspiration !!! ;)

Anne said...

I always love your cards...and stamps! TFS et bonne vacance!

Isabelle said...

love the mini robs!!!
great really great!!!!