Pages

Wednesday, March 2

Hope Your Birthday is Out of this World

I'm a tad frantic today, usually at this time of the month it's incredibly quiet, but we seem to have had a small influx of orders since the weekend which is keeping me busy.

It's a case of cuteness overload this month and I'm kicking off my teasers with a new set I'm particularly fond of...

Stamps - Caped Cuties & Out of This World / Dies - Caped Cuties Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush / Other - White Embossing Powder

Some of our recent stamps have proved to be more popular than our previous designs and therefore our stock levels have been inadequate.  We apologise for keeping you waiting and appreciate your patience and understanding.

I have to dash over to Cambridge shortly, Owen is playing Hockey away and even though he is only in H team (yes, it starts with A haha!), I still want to be there to support him :)

Thank you for dropping by, I hope you have a really good day!

Stephanie xxx