Wednesday, March 2

March Release Teaser Time Day 2

I'm a little bit frantic today, usually at this time of the month it's incredibly quiet (a couple of orders a day max!), but we seem to have had a little influx of orders since the weekend and I was never a girl scout so typically I'm never prepared for the unexpected, hence the panic ;)

It's a case of cuteness overload this month (you have Jenny to thank for that lol) and I'm kicking off my teasers with a new set I'm particularly fond of, Caped Cuties...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties', 'So To Speak' & 'Sky's The Limit' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties Die Collection'; 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'Cityscape Die'; Spellbinders Celebrations 'Pierced Circles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties', 'My Hero' & 'Set The Scene II' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties Die Collection' & 'My Hero Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties', 'So To Speak' & 'Flag Patterns' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties Die Collection'; 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'Long Flag Die' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; Hemptique Black Twine


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties', & 'Out of This World' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties Die Collection'; 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'Out of This World Die Collection' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; White Embossing Powder

I am so excited to see what the Design Team have come up with this month and will be rushing over to visit them as soon as I finish this post:


Some of our recent stamps have proved to be a little bit more popular than our previous designs and therefore our stock levels appear to be consistently inadequate.  We apologise for this and appreciate you bearing with us while we try and get it right!

I have to dash over to Cambridge shortly, Owen is playing Hockey away and even though he is only in 'H Team' (yes, it starts with 'A Team', I was shocked that there was a 'H' team too, especially considering it's a very small school lol), I still want to be there to support him :)

Thank you for dropping by, I hope you have a really good day! x

27 comments:

Yiming said...

I'm extremely excited about this release, samples looking great. Love these cuties.

Zarah said...

Oh goodness, they are so CUTE!! From the sneaks I have seen, this release looks soooo promising! :D

Susie Sugar said...

These really are cute Steph
X

richardbreaks said...

These are so adorable!

sheila said...

So cute xxx

Keren Baker said...

These are such gorgeous samples- you do cute so very well!!

Mary-Anne V said...

These are super cute!

cm said...

Your Caped *CUTE-saders* are adorable! Fabulous showcases...and now off to see the DT's magic...
Hugs~c

~amy~ said...

cuteness overload!

MD said...

Oh, I had convinced myself I didn't need these, but I do. Sigh.

Ruby N said...

Really cute release!! Can't wait. I am hoping to place an order <3

Emily Leiphart said...

OMG, OMG, I'm obsessed with pandas and will NEED this set!!! :D

Chitra Nair said...

I love this set and your cards are all so great!!!!

LivArtNow said...

Ooooh, such wonderfully cute cards!! Loving the peeks from the new release, def some must haves here. The caped cuties are soooo super adorable :) tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those caped cuties are so stinkin' adorble!!!

Angel said...

Oh my word, how CUTE are these Caped Cuties?!!? LOVE, LOVE!!!

Shirley said...

Very cute cards!

Marianne said...

Oh my, these are soooo cute!

Vonnie G. said...

So stinking adorable!

Lindsey said...

Adorable!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness! Cuteness galore!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Oh my word... I was squealing hard when I saw this!! So much cuteness. Couldn't go wrong with super cute super heroes!! Love!

Heidi Brawley said...

They are all soooooo very CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Too Stinkin' CUTE!!!

Craftyfield said...

This is a fabulous release for those with little ones! These masked critters are great fun!

Eva said...

Those heroes are so adorable! Awesome cards!!! ;)

cristina guerra said...

that colors used in the picture of the dragons? Picture 3 and 4 thanks!!!!