Saturday, April 2

April Release Teaser Time Day 2

Oh my goodness what a morning I've had!  I was feeling particularly pleased with myself, having finished all my cards last night, only to find that my camera had gone AWOL when I woke up this morning lol

Anyway, please forgive me if the pictures are a little blurry, I was in a hurry tee hee ;)

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Better You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'A Better You Die Collection' / Other - Vellum; Diamante Gems

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Better You' & 'Brushed Greetings II'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Better You'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Better You' & 'Brushed Greetings II' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'A Better You Die Collection'; Spellbinders Pierced Circles / Other - Diamante Gems

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangle Frames / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Winter / Other - Little Things from Lucy's Cards Confetti Mix 'Starry Nights'; Copic Sketch markers; Acetate

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad / Other - Copic Sketch markers

I'm so late today that you've probably already looked in on the fabulous Design Team, but in case you haven't, here's where you should be heading next ;)


I think I'm going to have to lie down for a bit now...all that panicking and rushing around has worn me out lol ;)  Enjoy your Saturday lovely people *mwah*

17 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Butterflies are gorgeous and the cheeky monkeeys are so fun

Sindhu said...

Oh my God! Every single release better than the previous one....how do you do it?!<3

Love all the cards! Thanks for sharing!

Beth Luetschwager said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I love the monkeys!!!

Mandy said...

Fabulous selection Stephanie! x

MD said...

Oh dear, this is going to be expensive this month. I agree that each release is the best one ever, they get better and better. How do you do it?

Craftychris said...

Awesome stuff! I especially love the butterflies! xxx

cm said...

Your monkeys are cheeky-adorable, but it's those gorgeous butterflies that have caught my eye! WOW!!
Hugs~c

Marianne said...

Love the butterflies and those monkeys are adorable!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the beautiful butterfly cards and the monkeys are adorable! xx

Shirley said...

AWESOME cards! I really love the butterflies.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome butterflies and fun monkeys!

Pam said...

Love those butterflies are beautiful and the monkeys are so fun!

Ruby N said...

Those monkeys are so cute and would be a great addition to my growing collection!!

sheila said...

Such delicate colours cheeky monkeys xx

Lindsey said...

More cuteness! Especially loving the butterfly with the lines and dots.

Debbie said...

Loving the butterflies-so pretty and elegant. The monkeys are super cute too. Hugs X X

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net