Pages

Saturday, April 2

April Release Countdown Teasers Day 2

I was feeling particularly pleased with myself, having finished all my cards last night.  Imagine my horror when I couldn't find my camera this morning!  I finally found it, but forgive me if the pictures are a tad blurry, I was in a hurry...

Stamps - Cheeky Monkey, Into The Woods Again II; Say Something; Say What? / Dies - Cheeky Monkey Die Collection; You Said It Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

Stamps - Cheeky MonkeyInto The Woods & Just Saying / Dies - Cheeky Monkey Die Collection, Frame It Die Collection & Garden Fence Die Collection (retired) / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

Stamps - Cheeky Monkey, Modern Calligraphy & Modern Calligraphy Additions / Dies - Cheeky Monkey Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Little Things from Lucy's Cards Confetti Mix; Acetate

Stamps - Cheeky MonkeyModern Calligraphy & Modern Calligraphy Additions / Dies - Cheeky Monkey Die CollectionLawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles / PatternFaberCastell Polychromos

If you haven't already, please look in on the amazing Design Team...


I think I'm going to have to lie down for a bit now...all that panicking and rushing around has worn me out!  Enjoy your Saturday lovely people :)

Stephanie x