Sunday, April 3

April Release Teaser Time Day 3

I have no idea what is wrong with me at the moment...I wasn't happy with the pictures I took yesterday (on account of being in a mad rush), so I took them all again this morning and guess what?  They turned out even worse!  So I'm sharing the originals this morning lol...

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Game On', 'Game On Additions', 'Many Mini Messages' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Game On Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Circles / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Game On', 'Game On Additions' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Game On Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Game On' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Game On Additions Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Clouds & Grass / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Good Times II' & 'Brushed Greetings II' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Good Times Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Frame / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Good Times II' & 'Brushed Greetings II'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Once Upon A Times' & 'Fairytale Ending'/ Tools - Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Once Upon A Times' & 'Fairytale Ending'/ Tools - Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Once Upon A Times' & 'Fairytale Ending'/ Tools - Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Dean's telling me to wrap it up, we're popping into London's West End and he wants to get going - nothing like blogging under pressure right?! lol  If you're not in too much of a rush (like me!) then please head on over and say hi to my lovely talented friends:


I'm being shot daggers now (that man, how we're still married, I don't know haha!), hope you have a lovely and relaxing Sunday :) xxx

17 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Love these, Stephanie! Amazing! Hope you have a great day! xx

MD said...

I am really excited about just about every set in this release. The fairy tale ones are AWESOME. Love your cards too, so clever and cute x

Elaine said...

Wow Stephanie these are just amazing ! I love them x

Karen Knott said...

These are all stunning Stephanie, I must set my alarm for this release as I have a feeling those Brushed Greetings are not going to hang around ;)
Hugs, Kaz x

Craftyfield said...

Clever use of the fairy tales characters! Very cute and funny. Love the bicycle too.

Ruth said...

These are so cute - love the fairy tales! Xx

Scrapthat said...

super cute and PS your photos are gteat :D TFS

Jackie said...

I love your cards and am looking forward to getting my sticky mitts on some of these lovely sets :) xx

Denise Bryant said...

Love all these delightful cards! The kitty and bicycle are a couple of my faves so far!

Pam said...

Love these!

Ruby N said...

Awww your pictures came out great!!! Adorable cards!

sheila said...

Lovley samples xxx

Shannon McComb said...

OH my all so very cute!!

Susi K. said...

Those sports critters are so darn cute!

Shirley said...

Cute cards!! Love all the designs as well as color combination used on each card.

Lindsey said...

Okay, I'm loving these! Especially the faurytale characters and Good Tines 2...I have to have it! Good Times is one of my faves and I love the new look.

Debbie said...

So much fun. Loving all your cards. Hugs X X x