Sunday, May 1

May Release Teaser Time Day 1


I've been so impatient regarding this months release that I have been sharing little peeks far too early on Instagram and Facebook, which almost makes the following teasers a tad redundant ;) lol

I am giddy with excitement to announce the newest addition to the Clearly Besotted Design Team.  It should come as no surprise that I asked the magnificent Keren Baker to join our little gang, the real surprise is that she actually said yes!!!!  Needless to say I have been on cloud nine ever since - thank you Keren and welcome :D

Jenny has designed some wonderful sets for our May release, which gave me the confidence to approach some of my favourite designers, in the hope that they would Guest Design.  I can't tell you how delighted I am to have on board with us this month the fabulous Taheerah Atchia, the wonderful Anita Bowden and the amazing Vanessa Amann!  I know, a trio of jaw dropping awesomeness right there right?!  And if that wasn't enough, the lovely Yoonsun Hur (I absolutely love this sweet lady) will be sporadically showcasing our May stamps too!  Thank you ladies for generously contributing your talents to our teeny tiny brand, I couldn't be more grateful :)

Here are this months (now redundant!) May tasters...

A Class Act A6 stamp set:

All In Onesie A6 stamp set:

Cool Dude Mini A7 stamp set:

Feeling Fruity A6 stamp set:

Just The Two of Us A6 stamp set:

Let's Party mini A7 stamp set:

Mr & Mrs Hoot mini A7 stamp set:

To You With Love mini A7 stamp set:

I would love it if you could join me, the sensational Design Team and our amazing guests over the next few days, I'm sure there will be a lot to see and admire!

A trip to the cinema to see the new Captain America film in on the cards for today, I'm only going because the children have assured me that Iron Man is in it...Robert Downing Junior, yummy!  And Dean gets to drool over Scarlett Johansson, so something for everyone ;)  Happy Sunday to you all, hope it's a good one xx

14 comments:

scrappyscrapbookin said...

This looks like it is going to be such cute release , can't wait to see all the projects. :)

Ruby N said...

ahh so excited!! :)

Vanessa Amann said...

Have to tell you one more time! This release is Awesome =* And thank you one more time!

Craftychris said...

Ooh, can't wait to see more! I hope the film was good! xxx

Elaine said...

Teasers look fab can't wait x

Neets B said...

Thank you so much for once again inviting me to join your team. I've had great fun creating with your wonderful stamps...LOVE them! xx

Shirley said...

So cute! Love the Pandas.

MD said...

Wow, this release looks amazing. I say that every month and then the next one is better still. I love bank holidays, the Sunday night before is just bliss.

sheila said...

So many cute teasers xxx

Lindsey said...

Love these teasers even if I've been loving your sneaks on IG. Super exciting announcement with Keren officially joining the team and all of your FABULOUS guest designers!

Pam said...

So excited!

Lisaerica said...

Love the sneaks, can't wait.

cm said...

Your sneaks are always so tantalizing (rather like Robert Downing, Jr...). Off to catch up...
Hugs~c

Teresa Doyle said...

I am a little late starting this but so far what I am seeing is blowing my mind! Such adorable images, can't wait to see some more!