Monday, May 2

May Release Teaser Time Day 2

There's no better feeling than waking up on a Monday morning when it's a Bank Holiday Monday (UK public holiday)...no dashing around getting ready for the school run, and knowing Dean's home tending to the children so I can have a lie-in *bliss*

I have to give prior warning for the vast amount of cards I'll be sharing today (and the following days to come), I went a little bit overboard this month lol...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie' & 'You Rock Additions' / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie' / Tools - Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangle Frames / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie', 'Best Birthday' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Square Frames / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie' & 'Sweet Little Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie Die Collection', 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' (retired) / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'All In Onesie Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangle Frames / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let's Party' / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let's Party' & 'Mr & Mrs' / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let's Party' & 'My Hero' / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops

I hope all that scrolling hasn't left you exhausted lol  If you have some energy left, I would kindly suggest you head on over to the following lovely ladies, to see what they've been up to...I had a little peek myself whilst adding the links and oh my goodness ;)


Thanks a million for your company today, I hope you have a great start to the week and I look forward to your visit tomorrow :D xxx

22 comments:

Michelle Short said...

WOW! You rocked these sets, Stephanie! Love your cards xx

Keren Baker said...

Amazing collection! My favourite is the star card- love the dimension on them!

Neets B said...

Wowsers, and that's just the first lot! You have been sooo busy with these. I love those hearts in red, think I may have to add Versamagic to my wishlist. Love the design of those balloon cards xx

Craftyfield said...

Great release! The onesies are impossibly cute! Love the designs with the cut out hearts, stars and balloons.

Carolyn said...

Just when I think you can't top the previous release for cuteness you prove me wrong. Can't wait to see more.

Susi K. said...

What an amazing array of gorgeous cards, Stephanie! Looks like another killer release :-)

Elaine said...

Love seeing your cards, no need to apologise the more you share the better !!

sheila said...

All so cute happy crafting xxx

Ruby N said...

These cards by you ROCK!

Lindsey said...

No apologies needed for sharing extra cuteness. What a treat for us! All in onesie is such a darling idea for a stamp set and your cards showcase it so wonderfully. And I love these shaped balloons, too!

Bee and Dee said...

You have been busy, great card's.

Ruth said...

Absolutely gorgeous - adore those balloons! Xx

Pam said...

These are fabulous! Is it release day yet?

Mandy said...

Such an amazing collection Stephanie! x

Lisaerica said...

Awesome cards well worth all the scrolling!

Shirley said...

Love all your cards!!

cm said...

How could you not go "overboard" when you have such awesome products to play with! We love when you share your abundant creativity with us...and the cutie-pies in their onesies and "Let's Party" balloons call for a whole bunch of showcasing! I am in AWE!
Hugs~c

Shirley N said...

Amazing cards. Your line just gets better and better, love your products!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, Stephanie these cards are so cute & adorable!! Love, love, love them!

Teresa Doyle said...

OH Stephanie. These are just too precious!
(Forgive me as I am just finding this release so I am hopping as quickly as I can but I HAVE to pause here to follow your blog. Your work is just amazing!) TFS!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love the designs of these gorgeous cards - each one is so inspirational:)

jamie vanskiver said...

Omg these are awesome!!! I LOVE the Onesies soooo much!!!