Wednesday, May 4

May Release Teaser Time Day 4

I have had such an overwhelmingly positive response to the teasers so far and I can't thank you enough for boosting mine and Jenny's morale :)  Clearly Besotted has in recent months had a small growth spurt, which is surprising because prior to this, we had been shrinking!  This has resulted in continuous insufficient stock levels, especially on release night.  Sincere apologies for the frustration this understandably causes and thank you to our lovely customers for persevering, instead of abandoning us altogether!  We have increased the numbers for this month so I am hopeful that there will not be any immediate sell-outs.

Here are the last of my teasers for this month...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Squares / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers; Mini Pegs

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Square Frames / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Range / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity' & 'Simply Scrumptious' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Range / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity' & 'Let's Party' / Tools - Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangles / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Feeling Fruity', 'Cheeky Monkey' & 'Some Birdie Loves You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheeky Monkey Die Collection' & 'Some Birdie Loves you Die Collection' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

My cheeky daughter Jasmine has been known to whisper variations of these words to both my husband and I on separate occasions ;) haha!...

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us' & 'Got Your Back' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Squares / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Hearts / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Bundle of Joy Girl / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Hearts / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Range / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Cheeky Jasmine has also been known to utter these words on many occasions too *rolls eyes*  I'm guessing she's going to be a delightful teenager *shudder* lol...

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Hearts / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Range / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Just The Two Of Us Die Collection' & 'Grass Strip Die'; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Range / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

I may be done, but the Design Team aren't, they have all been truly magnificent this month and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us today:


I do hope you return to my little blog tomorrow to see all the new products in full, until then, au revoir ;)

12 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Amazing cards as always, Stephanie. You have really kicked it out of the park! xx

Perla P said...

So adorable, can't wait robust my order in :)

Tess Hackett said...

My son will love the Lion one. I am on the look out for Father's Day stuff, that would be perfect.

Shelly said...

SUPER cute!! Looove these!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Such cute cards. LOVE them:)

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Stephanie, these are ALL awesome! My two young grandsons {2 & 4 yrs.} LOVE their fruits and veg. and would totally love these little monkeys! I send them random cards as they love getting mail of their own and they would be SQUEALING if the got one of these.
This whole release is amazing. Good work and I can see why your business is growing....
Thanks for the chance to win!

Lindsey said...

Fabulous! I'm chuckling at Jasmine's words! So glad you turned them into sentiments.

Ruth said...

This is fabulous! I love the baby and father animals - really think they may have to go onto the list. I am so excited that you have had some growth, it is so well deserved. In fact I'm surprised that you were shrinking before this - I can't understand that at all. Every release has something I want to buy from it! Xx

Craftyfield said...

Just The Two Of Us collection is really cute and quite unusual, a crowd pleaser I think!

Pam said...

Fabulous! I have to have all of them!

Neets B said...

Stephanie, you're like a machine with this month's release! And all completely fabulous. I adore the little mouse with the balloon, and of course the strawberry wreath idea ;) Look how clean that red balloon has stamped, I sooo need to get me some versamagic! xx

sheila said...

Wow amazing love the cute animals hugs xxx