Tuesday, September 27

Only 90 More Sleeps...

I have to apologise, I am one of those annoying people who start getting excited about Christmas waaaaaay too early in the year...can't help myself, sorry!!

Nothing clean and simple about this card, I've thrown everything on it haha!

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'One More Sleep', 'Most Wonderful' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'One More Sleep Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Pretty Pink Posh 'Storybook 4 Die' /  Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark Pad / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils; White Embossing Powder; Heat Gun

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying crafting just for fun, no pressure, no deadlines...just fun! :D

Thank you for your visit today, it was a pleasure having you ;) xx

11 comments:

Tanja said...

love your coloring

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Bright and cheerful card and you coloring is Amazing !

Missy Pink said...

So cheerful and happy!! Awesome colouring too, simply impeccable. X

Craftychris said...

So gorgeous! xxx

sheila said...

So cute pleased your enjoying your crafting with no pressure crafting hugs xxx

Karen L K said...

Cute one!

Dora said...

Beautiful card and very bright using of colours. Beautiful

Susi K. said...

Every year when I go through my Christmas stamp sets to prepare for holiday cardmaking, I'm always struck by how beautiful the Most Wonderful stamp set is. Beautiful fonts, beautiful sentiments, and truly a classic that will pass the test of (new trend) times. So it's an extra special treat to see your gorgeous card today uses one of them, Stephanie! Such amazing inspiration on your lovely card.

Kathy said...

Such a fun, colorful card! I love the design and all those cute stamp images!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am happy to see you are still creating [for fun] -- you make awesome cards :)

vickiscraft said...

It's nice to hear you're enjoying crafting again for fun Steph,
enjoy xx