Pages

Wednesday, May 31

Get Well Soon

Another quick card to share with you today, I hope you like it.  The picture quality is terrible, I struggle enormously with photographing predominantly white space cards...

Stamps - Aloha AgainMessage Me / Dies - Aloha Die Collection; MFT Frames / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush / Other - White Embossing Powder

Dean and the children (on their bikes) are now joining me on my evening runs (or rather walks!), it's still a major struggle, but the company helps.  We do a three and a half mile circuit of which I jog about two miles and as much as I spend all day dreading it, it does feel good afterwards.

Take care, thank you for stopping and I hope you'll be back to look in on me tomorrow :)

Stephanie xxx