Wednesday, May 10

Have A Delightful Day

This week is just speeding by (nothing new there!), I often find myself wishing the week away so that I can enjoy time with my family at the weekends, which really amounts to wishing my life away (not good!) so today, I'm going to try and have a delightful Wednesday, even if it is just on my own (as usual!)... 

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fabulous Fuchsias II' & 'Delightful Day' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Faber-Casetll Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a delightful day :)

Stephanie xxx

4 comments:

Marianne said...

So pretty!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Beautiful !

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of colored pencils! I am trying to get a hold of you. Could you email me please? vdutchr@cox.net Thanks

cm said...

Gorgeous! You and your pencils are a perfect match!
Hugs~c