Monday, May 15

Wish Big

I'm a lazy crafter, if it involves anything more than stamping and sticking then usually, I'm out!  However, there's one exception and that's heat embossing (yes, I count that as labour intensive crafting, I'm that lazy haha!), it's just deeply satisfying watching the powder melt and emboss...

 
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Dandelion Dreams' / Ink - VersaFine Onxy Black; VersaMark / Other - Silver Embossing Powder; Gold Embossing Powder; Heat Gun

The electricity board have scheduled a three hour maintenance power cut for today so I have no choice but to curl up in bed with my kindle...such an inconvenience right? ;)  Hope you have a lovely Monday and thank you for stopping by :)

Stephanie xxx

7 comments:

Carole said...

Tee hee...made me smile this did...hope the kindle is charged well !!!!!!!...lol
Love your card...heat embossing still amazes me every time I do it (not often enough). Enjoy your day! x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... Stephanie... love the silver and gold...
Hope you are well
Hugs Sylvie xx

Stella said...

beautiful Stephanie

Missy Pink said...

Classy and elegant just like you Stephanie. Simply perfect! Hugs x

Kathy H said...

Simple but awesome! My favorite kind of card!

Lisa Tilson said...

Your posts do make me laugh! There is something very magical about watching embossing powder melt isn't there? I love the simplicity of this card, the beautiful colours of the powders with that one flower. It's stunning ❤️

SueB said...

thanx for the grins and the inspiration; I bit the bullet and finally ordered this stamp set!