Thursday, July 20

Thinking Of You

I have a simple floral card to share with you today...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sketched Blooms', 'Basic Grids' & 'Fancy Sayings' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - Kuretake Zig Clean Color

I am a minimalist neat freak and having the children at home making mess on top of mess is driving me around the bend!  I have to keep reminding myself how lovely it is to have their constant company and how a few short weeks again, this is what I wanted ;) haha!

Stephanie x

2 comments:

madhatter said...

Fabulous card as usual Stephanie. The flowers are gorgeous and definitely on my next order, although that depends I suppose on what else Jenny brings out! lol. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
Tracey.x

Inkyfingers said...

I love the soft colours on this one Steph. So gentle and pretty. I well remember the school holidays with my 3 children. I always felt they became my children again after a couple of weeks and then after they returned to school, a subtle change would take place and they were different again. Enjoy them while you can.
Hugs
Carol x