Tuesday, August 8

Especially For You

Jenny didn't colour any of the images from the Simply Succulent set for me to play with and due to the inferiority complex she's given me (ha!) I am now very reluctant to colour myself so I decided to paper piece these little cactus's instead...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Succulent' & 'Scrumptious Script' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black

The weather has turned very gloomy here in the UK which seems strange considering there appears to be an extreme heatwave elsewhere in Europe...if only we could all have a happy medium ;)

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

Stephanie x

3 comments:

Auror Willow said...

Cute card! Sometimes you just wanna create a card without the coloring, I love paper piecing for times like this. Plus it's super fun to see cacti with polka dots.

Rosy Newlun said...

So sweet! I don't think I've ever seen a polka dot cactus before and I LOVE IT! Well done!

SmilynStef said...

You polka dot paper piecing is perfection (say that three times fast) ... love these.