Pages

Sunday, December 3

Peace On Earth

I don't have many presents to get this year and I did a majority of my shopping online yesterday, so with the tree now up, I'm feeling rather happy with myself ;)

Stamps - Happy Holidays, Christmas Pudding, Banner Basics & Christmas Sparkle Again / Dies - Happy Holidays Die Collection, Christmas Pudding Die Collection & Banner Basics Die Collection / Ink - VersaMark; VersaMagic Tea Leaves & Red Magic / Other - White Embossing Powder

Stamps - Happy HolidaysChristmas PuddingChristmas Sparkle & Christmas Sparkle Again / Dies - Happy Holidays Die CollectionChristmas Pudding Die Collection & Tag Along Die Collection / Ink - VersaMark; VersaMagic Tea Leaves & Red Magic / Other - Gold Embossing Powder; Black Twine

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you're having a peaceful Sunday :)

Stephanie xx